FAQ, Terms, and Ordering Information | Pegeen
- About Our Guarantee (the short version)
- Sizing Guarantee
- Shipping & Delivery
- Why We No Longer Discount
- Payments & Cancellations
- Where We Are Located
- Privacy & Security
FAQ Details - please click here
At PEGEEN Children's Formal Wear we are committed to making your day special. We take special pride in bringing all of our brides into our family. How do we do this? By listening to you and helping you decide the best style which would best compliment your gown or theme for your special day we feel this strong commitment to helping you has made us grow over the years. Our founder and head designer, Marg Hyland, literally feels like she is truly walking down the aisle with each and every one of our brides, solving crises and helping along the way. Although we are not perfect, we do special things for you like notifying you when your flower girl moms place the order therefore, we can take one more responsibility off your shoulders. More than anything, we LOVE what we are doing! You'll find the savings of going directly to the manufacturer even better than before!
A personalized service because we are the manufacturer, not like the mass market approach, we make each and every dress to your specific wishes, allowing you to make changes at usually no or a small extra cost. One of these free changes can be the choice of 200+ colors in mix and match combinations and choosing a dress with or without sleeves. Custom changes such as plus sizing or changing the sash are very low in fee - usually $10 to $35 dollars.
"Walking Down the Aisle with Brides Since 1982!"
- Our Guarantee
- Our outfits are made to order, therefore we do not allow returns on any items as all are custom made. If you are unhappy with the quality of our product with a legitimate complaint, just return the product within 5 days of receipt of goods and we will either fix the problem or replace the dress. No Hassles. It does not happen often but we aren't saints so we say, just pick up the phone and call us to discuss! We will send you a shipping lable for the repair and will not reimburse you for any transportation other than ground transportation, no expedited, no air, no exceptions. It is our habit to ship earlier than promised so you will be pleasantly be surprised at our delivery speed. Therefore, repairs, which are made on the same or next day will be sent back to you via ground. If anything is wrong, let us first say, we are sorry and aim to please - it is why we have remained in business almost 35 years! Yes, there is more legal mubo-jumo to read but you will find it helpful to learn about information regarding cancellations, weather delays and so forth. We assume you will read this before placing an order with us, therefore, upon checkout, you will be required to click that you read our Terms and Conditions.... so click here for detailed information.
- Sizing Guarantee
- One of the most satisfying things we stand behind at Pegeen is that we guarantee the fit. For with almost 35 years, it brings a depth of knowledge and understanding of the Flower Girl Dress business as well as experience. We encourage you to send measurements either with your order or prior to our cutting the order. If we take your order we put you on the production schedule and ask that you send measurements within 7 days for those orders that are not rush orders. If you do not send measurements or prefer to waive them, our Sizing Guarantee is null and void. Marg (the boss) had her children convinced that she would have a career in guessing size and weight at a carnival because she accurately describes the children while discussing measurements on the phone with our customers. She has taught each of us to think and interpret the measurements as well as she does. Therefore, we encourage you to read about our sizing and submit those measurements to us. We will not reimburse you for outside alterations, particularly when you do not take our recommendation for sizing or Bodice Fits. Click here for Pegeen Children's Sizing Chart and Instructions
- Shipping and Delivery
- We book production on a first come, first order basis. Normal shipping is 4-5 weeks. We also have RUSH shipments available: Rush flower girl dresses are available. The lucky thing, we own our own factory and are able - when timing permits - to slip in another order without interfering with other orders on the weekends. SHIPPING IS ADDITIONAL. Rush orders may not be cancelled under any circumstances as our company has to jump through hoops to get this done for you in time.
- Normal Delivery is typically 4-5 weeks plus transit time without occurring a rush charge; most customers prefer to order three months in advance. We suggest that you order early so you can receive and inspect your order, or in case you need to match shoes, or just want to feel comfortable that everything is done in time! Do not be worried about your child growing. We have been sizing children for almost 35 years and have a sophisticated system of calculating growth based on our experience. If you order well in advance (and you get a discount for doing so), we will often give you a remeasure date.
- Super Rush Delivery delivers in 2 - 14 days +$50. You can chose this option at the top of every style in the shopping cart. It is a PER PIECE charge.
- Rush Delivery delivers up to 3 weeks +$25. You also choose this in your shopping cart. It is a PER PIECE charge, checked on each item you order.
- There are no returns allowed on Rush Orders and we will not accept any returns for orders shipped out of our country for any reason, including shipping delays by another country as once the shipments leave our office, the shipping is in the hands of the US Customs and also your country.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT OVERSEAS DELIVERIES: We do not assume responsibility for international shipments and therefore no returns are allowed for any overseas orders.
- Why We No Longer Discount
- We do not sell to stores anymore. Therefore, our markup is not the same as if we did. We sell at the lowest price possible because after all, we are (mostly) mom's who think about tuition and lessons and braces and prefer to pass on savings to you in this way. Please don't ask us for any discounts. It makes us uncomfortable and we simply can not comply.
- Why we don't discount. We have gotten rid of selective pricing in favor of transparent pricing. We questioned: Why have pricing that is false advertising? Instead, our pricing is clear, fair, public, consistent, and predictable.
- What we believe in. We want to hear "wow, your prices are fantastic". We offer a high quality, proudly Made in America product where we believe in the quality of the product and the best customer service experience. Our sizing is fantastic, the fabrics that we use are REAL silk and not like many Chinese sites, (and sadly some American online stores) that claim: Here's one of our favorite "lies" posted on an online store: "SHANTUNG SILK Shantung can be created from a weave of silk or synthetic fibers. Even when made from synthetic fibers, shantung is a spectacular fabric. It has the look of silk but is a much less expensive option." WOW. What a line of.... well you know. Silk is a natural protein fiber, some forms of which can be woven into textiles. The protein fiber of silk is produced by certain insect larvae to form cocoons. The best-known silk is obtained from the cocoons of the larvae of the mulberry silkworm. The shimmering appearance of silk is due to the triangular prism-like structure of the silk fiber, which allows silk cloth to refract incoming light at different angles, thus producing different colors. It is luxurious, it breathes, it's great for children's clothing, it's not scratchy (as one of the biggest lies we have see printed yet), it has beautiful hand and works extremely well in children's clothing. When you see museum pieces, do you see them in silk and cotton or polyester. Um, negative on polyester.
- What we give to our customers. We want people to see our dresses and say, that they have never seen anything like it on the market place, and particularly at this price. We treat our customers all the same, whether it is one dress OR twenty two children in the wedding party. We guarantee you will return to our commitment of getting the best product out there that we can delivering a truly fantastic customer service experience. Just ask our incredibly loyal, repeat customers.
- Payment & Cancellations
- We take only Master Card and Visa. No Pay Pal, no Amex.
- Cancellations within the same day will not incur a fee. Afterward, a cancellation fee of $50. per dress or suit will occur up until 3 days of your order counting the day of your order. After 3 days, counting the day of your order, regardless of the time placed, we will not accept cancellations. All of these details are covered in our GUARANTEE page. We do not accept cancellations or refunds for Homeland, Weather, or Change of Heart (cancelled weddings) outside the specter of the aforementioned cancellations.
- Purchasing from us is a contract. Sales are made to order so check your invoice carefully as we are not responsible for mistakes in your invoice. Please read your purchase carefully. If you have any questions or concerns, please call us - you will find we are delightful to work with. You are responsible for mistakes in your order.
- Location and Hours
- Hours - Open from 8am to 11pm Everyday to take your calls or CHAT ! 407-928-2377 During Summer we are open until Midnight. SUMMER HOURS (Memorial Day to Labor Day) 9AM - MIDNIGHT We ship World Wide.
We are not distributors nor a store and sell online only! We are a US company, founded in 1982, and manufacture and design everything here in our own design studio and factory, located here in the USA in Orlando, FL approximately 1.5 miles from Walt Disney World and I-Drive. If you come to Orlando, call us to schedule a visit and we will gladly meet with you! OR Just let us know when you come to the parks, we are always excited to meet our friends and customers.
- Privacy & Security
- All information that you give to us is seen only by authorized personnel solely for the purpose of order processing and confirmation. We do not keep your credit card information on file here and shred any personal information immediately. We may request that you send us images from your wedding for our Real Wedding and Testimonial Section and are shared with the permission of the brides/individual/ group and they own the rights to the photographs and may not be used by anyone for any purpose. We will place our logo on the photographs we use, and along with the photographers name when provided, so that these images are not "lifted" from us in accordance to the DMCA Copyright act which we will strictly enforce against piracy. Any information we obtain from you we guard like Fort Knox. You are welcome to sign up at our webite to stay informed and may opt-out at any time. A 128 bit SSL encryption is used for all credit card and order communications. The result of this process is a safe and secure environment for transmitting credit card data over the internet.